Caring for Your Furniture
We know that furniture sets the stage of your life. The items you purchase will be the comfort you come home to and the pieces you hand down to the next generation. These are some tips to maintain their brilliance. Please view the links to the right to get specific information from the manufacturer:
- Keep furniture out of direct sunlight.
- Place furniture away from heating and air conditioning vents.
- Blot up spills immediately.
- Use coasters, placemats, and tablecloths to protect furniture.
- Lift and place items instead of sliding across furniture surfaces.
- Periodically rotate accessories on your furniture.
- Avoid prolonged use of plastic and rubber items on your furniture.
- Dust your furniture regularly and polish every 4-6 months.